If you don't know by now, I love to travel. And if you're my friend you know that I will travel any where any time as long as there's an opportunity. Well, my friend Jamie texted me about Montréal, I said sure. Then a few days later I had a ticket and a plan. Our goal was simple; eat and explore.
If you're only in Montréal for a short time... I have a SHORT list for you:
1. The Marche Market in the Old Port
2. The tiki bar in Chinatown (seriously) La Mal Necessaire
3. La Belle e La Bouef for Poutine
4. Spa Day at Bota Bota (also the old port)
5. La 4e Mur (you have to press a brick to open the door) for cocktails
6. Café Saint-Henri at the
7. Dinner at Au Pied de Cochon
Montréal reminded me of NYC, but cleaner, more organized and more European. The contrasting old and modern architecture reminded me of Manhattan.
And I was back home in no time. What a lovely trip! Do yourself a favor and visit this beautiful city.